Aside from our editorial we are committed to providing programing and resources that make pursuing your own venture possible.
Take a look at our various live events. Whether a workshop, a conference or a local happening, we are committed to helping you launch and grow your venture, and make a difference in the process.
Stay tuned for more opportunities coming soon.
October 16th, 23rd & 30th SOLD OUT
This workshop is designed to help would-be entrepreneurs and those in the start-up years further develop their idea and business. You will walk away from our time together with a comprehensive action plan to take your concept from thought bubble to viable business, complete with the resources and strategies to make it all happen.
We will meet once a week for three weeks, allowing time to develop concepts and strategies, better understand your market and how to connect with it, and discuss how to get the funds you need to start-up and the advice you need to stay on track.
The class size is intentionally small (no more than 10 women) to provide each person the attention their concept deserves and the feedback necessary to further develop their brand and ultimately launch (or relaunch) successfully.
You and Your BIG Idea: Getting your concepts in writing and developing your elevator pitch.
Welcome to Your World: Understanding your industry and competition.
Bull’s Eye: Identifying your target market.
From Strategy to Reality: Creating a strategy to both launch and operate your venture.
Make Some Noise: Communicating with your target market.
Get Some Attention: DIY Public Relations, branding, advertising and yelling from the mountaintop.
Rules of Engagement: Your virtual identity–building a website and social media presence that produces results.
Give Back: How to make a social difference with your venture when you’re a for-profit venture, and why it’s important.
Action Plan: Creating a living business plan (we’re talking 4 pages max!)
Raising Dough: Coming up with the funds you need through crowdfunding platforms, friends and family, and angels.
Make It, Track It, Keep It: Budgeting, sales forecasting and bookkeeping tools and tips.
People Skills: Building the team of people you need so you can work on your business, not just in it.
October 16th, 23rd & 30th SOLD OUT
9:30 am-4:30 pm
Lunch break 12:30-1:45 (grab something from a local restaurant or bring your lunch, hang-out and catch up on emails and texts–we know how it is.)
More Los Angeles, New York and Denver dates coming soon. Email email@example.com to inquire.
$500–that’s less than $29 an hour for launching your fabulous future! The price also includes worksheets and other supplies needed throughout the class, plus a goodie bag full of girlie treats.
The Unique Space, 1275 E. 6th Street, Los Angeles, CA (in the heart of the Arts District)
Still not sure? We get it! It’s an investment of time and money. Here are 10 reasons why we think it’s the best investment you’ll make for your future. Read what others have said about their ltdWORKSHOP experience with our founder, Nada Jones–it’ll give you a little more insight into what you can expect to walk away with.
1) “Nada Jones is water for the thirsty entrepreneurial soul. Her approach offers sound advice as to how you can turn your dreams into reality.” -Jill, Art Director at the Walt Disney Company and Fine Artist
2) “A business woman with a heart! Nada truly cares that your vision is carried out in a way that best suits your business and life goals. She is very good at helping you articulate your creative thoughts!” -Diane, Founder of Crushtique retail chain
3) “I was instantly drawn to Nada’s positive energy and start-up knowledge. Her seminars are filled with valuable information, but the most important takeaway was the feeling that I too could have my own business.” -Tricia, Stylist
4) “I took Nada’s seminar and came away not only feeling confident in my ideas and ability to realize my entrepreneurial dreams, but with a confidence and renewed belief in myself as a person. Nada has a gentle and intuitive way of helping you uncover your own possibilities.” -Rebecca, Aspiring Entrepreneur
5) “Nada’s seminar was not only eye-opening from a social media perspective (what to do, what not to do) but it also encouraged me that I can do this. I was able to sift through what I did and did not what my business to look like, work with my partner on those things, plan for it and move forward. So worthwhile, so helpful…and the sense of camaraderie in that wonderful group of women was a testimony to Nada’s leadership that we women need to stick together to make our dreams a reality.” -Jill, Founder of Jill.Cate Design and Letterpress
6) “I appreciated Nada’s awareness and knowledge of simple, down-to-earth tools and applications to launch my vision. The clear framework she outlined on how to approach my venture was so accessible and her no-nonsense approach is refreshing. All of these, in parallel with her approachable personality is a powerful force that has enabled me to dare to be different.” -Diane, V.P. Human Resources HP
7) “Nada’s wealth of knowledge regarding launching new businesses as well as her dynamic and engaging personality gave me hope and encouragement for my personal vision. I would highly recommend seizing the opportunity to take one of her workshops, if at all possible!” -Rosalind, Writer and Aspiring Children’s Book Author
8) “Nada Jones is an empowering voice–not just to women entrepreneurs, but to all women wanting to find meaning and make a contribution through their lives! Her wit and wisdom and personable style are not only encouraging but empowering! She is a force to be reckoned with!” -Pam, PhD, Assistant Professor of Family Studies
9) “I loved Nada’s class. I have been to others that also have the exciting, inspired feeling but the difference with her class is that you also gain tangible information and know-how to put into action immediately. You not only walk away each time inspired but with a new level of confidence that you can now achieve lift off.” -Ryan, Founder of Savoir Flair and Tin Parade
10) “I felt recharged and renewed after being with such fabulous budding entrepreneurs. Nada facilitated so well and she has the art of distilling a wide body of opinions/facts into a small set of salient take-aways. She also understands how to best utilize social media for your line of business, always with the bottom line in mind. You will leave motivated and much more informed than you dreamed when you walk out the door – ready to start your new venture!” -Tamara, Co-founder of Salt Ink & Press
ltdWORKSHOP COMING YOUR WAY:
Interested in taking an ltdWORKSHOP at a later date, or in a different city? We’ve got more dates and a few more cities coming your way so stay tuned, but if there are dates and/or a city you had in mind, drop us a note and we’ll see what we can do.
Are you ready to launch or grow your entrepreneurial venture? We’re ready to be your partner on that journey. Join us for ltdLIVE, May 15th and 16th, 2014.
Get the information, resources and tools you need all from the comfort of your office or home (wherever you and your computer happen to be). That’s right! ltdLIVE 2014 is going digital this year to allow women everywhere to get the inspiration, resources and education they need to move their businesses and their lives forward.
WHO: Entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, freelancers and anyone considering entrepreneurship.
WHAT: A two-day digital conference with all the inspired speakers, informative seminars and practical resources you’ve come to expect from ltdLIVE. Take advantage of the Q&A sessions and connect with other seminar attendees without leaving your office or home. No traffic, no airline tickets or hotels to pay for, no scheduling child care, and no questions asked if you choose to wear your lululemon pants to participate!
WHY: Easy access and popular demand. We’re bringing the experts and resources straight to your computer and allowing women across the country to participate.
WHEN: May 15th and 16th.
WHERE: Wherever you and your laptop happen to be at the moment.
HOW: Participate in the conference virtually– simply choose the seminars that suit your specific needs and schedule, download speaker notes and tune in for the presentation. And if you’re worried that you won’t be able to meet with other like-minded women–think again. We have some fancy online tools to get you connected to speakers, sponsors and attendees alike.
COST: $150 for an all access pass.
All Access: Participants receive access to their choice of 7 seminars over 2 days, plus a keynote speaker, interviews and Q&A sessions, downloads of conference materials and a goodie bag delivered to your door!
DREAM FOR A DREAM: With your help, we will give charity: water, our Dream for a Dream partner, 10% of ticket sales to create clean water, educational, leadership and entrepreneurial opportunities for women. We help build your dream, and in turn you help another women build hers.
We’re excited to bring this innovative conference format to a national audience. We hope you’ll join us!