There is no shortage of online classes, webinars and entrepreneurial programs out there. But with limited time and budget how do you know who will give you just what your business needs?
We did a little digging around and found a few FREE resources that offer real value for anyone starting up or getting focused in a specific area of business.
No need to thank us–we’re here for ya!
1) Tara Gentile – The Perspective Map. The is a great tool for growing your business through marketing & outreach, product development and sales.
2) Adda Birnir – Skill Crush 10 Day Bootcamp. Learn to talk like a techie and get a handle on all of the key tech terms and industry jargon.
3) Meg Biram – The B Bar The Importance of Permalinks. Perfect for anyone who uses the internet to find and source great content.
4) Melissa Cassera – 40-page eBook (Subscribe to receive). This book is chock full of challenges that will make your business totally irresistible to your audience and the media.
5) Liz Dennery Sanders – She Brand 101 Ways to Build A Powerful Personal Brand (Subscribe to receive). Exactly what you need to get your message out there, get noticed and build a powerful personal brand.